Sunday, May 16, 2010

NO 25 心酸

A working 4 me... bring my tired body ....walk out the mall c ....wtf heavy rain....
me call home...c gt ppl come fetch me.... unluk d ....2day r sunday....
my dad.... hapi hour....go drink...
my mama say cant call him.....

me felt nth can say.....speechless.....
me give throw a side agn....just bcos he go drunk,,,
beer n me..... he wil chose beer....me his son....just nth compare wif it.....
he time time use knife.... hurt me straight 2 my heart.....

tat time me sms ky.... " can u save me?? i m at hell nw.."
me r heartless at tat time......the ppl me wan 2 talk is her.....
bcos me sms her so long le.... she also reply my msg v fast....
me jealous her independent... i like her.... like her strong than me.....
walk to ktm station ....whole body wet... bt my heart r freeze.....

in waiting...me ask her can we text msg dao 12? she say ok...
actaully 2nite me reach home....me jiu wan call her le...find her chat....
bt thing happen... me bo car....bo gd driving skill.... go bak home also a prob.....
mayb some day he drunk make accident which me die....
onli my dad will wake up....if can.... me can hope so...
the dad who i love n hate also......

write ....write.... tear drop agn....
capricorn d tear....x simply let ppl c....they will properly make them look strong....
as me... hope ky emo will call me...i reli willing 2 share wif her....
对你了有感觉
duno wat her feeling.....me wan b controlable ...to chase her.....
me wan b tough wif u ... u knw....
when u knw my heart......i like u.....

A sad.....going 2 b in real society .....fren separate soon
learn to ......LOve n care u more......

No comments:

Post a Comment