Wednesday, March 24, 2010

NO 19..... i m hapi ... i gt the feelings.....

24 march 2010 .... my off day......

Morning go hospital check body...... pressure ok ......
bt nd check heart.... n lost 2kg weight.....
may bz life bring me more health ...hope can continue slim! .....
bak fr tat....

9xx on msn c ms.....
ask her how abt my present....... like or nt.......
haha... tis present me x easy choose d leh.... me x pro shopping.....
bt look her .....easy to go flu ..... hope can wear it when w0rking lo .......
abit x gd d.... is......
cant give her wif my own hands....cant say bday ....belated 2 her wif my voice.....
timing x match da.......

bt ky .... recently quite close..... we gt sms.....
=.= b a postman pass..... 2 ms.... bt ....me x sengaja d la
me bo tat meaning..... bt she still gt rmb wat i say....
sms me wat respond ms gt the present....
bt 4gt jor =.= aiyo.........
tat nite..... pass 2 ky... meet at old tow....
bt c u so rush...even me b o say dao 1 word.....
=.= kelian d me ..... talk 2 or 1 senteces ma .....haha.....
bt nvm haha gt chance we sit down chat long long~

2day go bak college..... meet ah kok....
telling me wan fight ( my sale)
ah kok as my downline.....
he gt tis mind n heart me reli hapi....
hope tat him at here can learn something.....
help him gt something $$ .......
we plan 4 future.....

recently ..... mayb me tired.....
sometime slp .... cant easy wake up.......
bt continue dao me r success ......


HOPE ..... U N ME R FUTURE..... R BRAVO~
V FUNNY IF WE ALL AFTER 10YR
WE gathering ....agn ba.......

No comments:

Post a Comment