Sunday, March 28, 2010

NO 20 SADING....(DAMN TAT 1)

RECENTLY ...... duno wat happen 2 my face.........
damn red ..........
tat day suffering whole working day..... my face like burning .....
haiz...... y should u suffering 4 tis...............
reli bo method ..... to well bak...... i hate my face..........

face ....a layer of skin tat cover our meat.........
y so of them so gd...... y me wil b like tat.......
if bo tis allergic...... my face x has pimple also......
c the me inside the mirror ..... i look like a monster.........
i cant even believe tat........

every1 ....keep asking....
iziit work at kitchen ? ..... or ..... wat....bla....bla...bla......
every1 loooking at my face........ the feeling damn x gd.........

tat evening....me bo care so much........
go find my laopo(basketball) .....
tis month onli meet her 3 times.......
she abit angry me......dun wan go inside basket 。。。
haha....bt she knw me love her so much..... also always go in n score.....

after nite fren calling go c movie relax relax.......
yaya.... tat nite save earth ..... close light 1 hr~ ....... quite romantic....

越光宝盒

haha... a reli funny movie....laugh fr start dao end.......
the director reli creative ........
mood gt abit come bak......
bt face .....stil pain @ hot.......@red............

HOPE ..... i m nt a monster soon.....
T_T >.< =.= T^T god bless me .....

No comments:

Post a Comment