Saturday, April 17, 2010

NO 21 皇天不负有心人~^^

new upgrated here~

recently in chinese bq training......
abt free.... bo do ot haha^^ so hapi.....
can early or 5 jiu home....
me wait doa ktm also wan crazy le......
530 d .....omg.....dun even .... dun care u can fight wif the malay ~
they x care keep push~

HAPI TAT my face ok le ^^
recently chg my life style ..... SAY NO 2 油炸、重口味、吃冰,生活緊張又晚睡 T.T
no v late activies 4 me... me also x like clubing d ... me ok d....
wan leng zai .....must do it~ .....
so many yr suffering 4 tat....nwday knw wat the prob le.....
solve it ~ ....hope it dun wan folo me le.....fuck off ......... ~

recently..... ah kok wan serious do sale^^
me so hapi tat...... gt downline wil b like me~
slow slow chg his behavior .......
hope he can growth up in here......

DREAM~
dun folo~ must chase~ c in hanns profile~
nice sentences ~ ....
wat also must chase~
involve mrs rite^^
bt wry~ me bo car n bo income~ how 2 sara my gal~ .......
tis yr .... 55 cari cari banyak banyak~
N wan chase her^^ ........ duno will me success??? hope so~ hehe.....

thinking agn wat should i do after training~
=.= ...... continue~ or how.....
>.< make decision agn ~ lol......
how how u all how how???
sure some go degree agn ba~ bt me wont~
2 road c agn in front~ go right or left~ ??
blur blur~ later onli care ba~

tq kindly inform.....me x clubbing~
dun invite me go ^^
me dun wan b night ghost~
bt u all enjoy own~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment